Bulk Battery Recycling Service
We Accept LARGE Quantities Of Used Batteries – No Problem
Whether you’re looking to recycle a warehouse full of industrial-size batteries or a mountain of small household-type batteries, Battery Solutions will accept any battery of any quantity in any mixed and matched state. And we’ll do the sorting so you don’t have to. We also accept large quantities of “e-scrap”, such as circuit boards, cell phones, handheld electronics, and many other types of universal waste. And, we’ll handle all of the logistics concerning, pickup, shipping, delivery, sorting, and recycling as well.
How To Get Started
To get a quote use this simple online form or call 1-800-852-8127.
Bulk Battery Recycling Service Features
- We Handle All:
- Recycling Documentation
- We Ensure Waste Batteries Are Handled Safely
- Ensure Complete Compliance With Applicable Laws
- Certificate of Recycling with Chemistry Breakdown
Benefits Of Recycling
- It’s the safest way to recycle batteries
- It helps you remain in compliance with any applicable environmental laws
- All hazardous materials are recycled properly
- The plastic and metal materials reclaimed are reused
- It saves landfill costs
- It saves natural resources
- It’s the right thing to do
- Large Batteries
- Lead acid automotive
- Hybrid automotive battery packs
- Motorcycle batteries
- Outdoor power equipment batteries
- Industrial batteries:
- Emergency lighting
- Large flooded cells
- All chemistries
- Household batteries, both rechargeable and non-rechargeable, such as:
- D-cell, C-cell, AA, AAA, 9-volt, and button cells
- Rechargeable battery packs from:
- Cell phones, cameras, laptop computers, power tools, etc.
- All other size and chemistry of batteries
- Cell phones, computers, monitors, PDAs, pagers, iPods, etc.
- Others—just ask us!