Introducing The iRecycle Kit
Easy To Use Recycling Kit For The Home
The iRecycle Kit is Battery Solution’s newest recycling option for homeowners and small businesses. The kit allows you to easily and properly recycle your waste batteries and handheld electronics without hassle.
Many homeowners don’t realize they should and can recycle the batteries they use. With the iRecycle Kit, homeowners finally have an economical and environmentally sound solution regarding how to properly handle their waste batteries. We ensure your household batteries and electronics are recycled properly. Batteries contain
heavy metals and if not properly recycled, these can leach into the soil through landfills and potentially contaminate our water supplies.
How to Get Started
It’s easy! To get your iRecycle Kit - click here.
iRecycle Kit Features
- Easy-To-Use, Fully-Inclusive Recycling Product
- Pre-Paid Shipping Included
- Attractive UN-Approved Collection Container
How It Works
- Purchase your iRecycle kit and receive it in the mail.
- Fill the kit with all types of dry-cell batteries and handheld electronics.
- Once kit is filled, ship it pre-paid via FedEx to our recycling center. It’s as easy as that.
Benefits Of Recycling
- It’s the safest way to recycle batteries
- All hazardous materials are recycled properly
- The plastic and metal materials reclaimed are reused
- It saves landfill costs
- It saves natural resources
- It’s the right thing to do
Materials We Accept
- Household batteries, both rechargeable and non-rechargeable, such as:
- D-cell, C-cell, AA, AAA, 9-volt, and button cells
- Rechargeable battery packs from:
- Cell phones, cameras, laptop computers, power tools, etc.
- Handheld electronics:
- Cell phones, iPods, PDAs, pagers, and so on
- Any other dry-cell batteries